OMG! Can you believe it? It is already October!! September went by so so fast. It is just unbelievable. Today I want to show you my favorite products I used in September. Hope you enjoy to read this!!
I will show you my top-3 make-up favorites and my top-3 beauty favorites. I’ll start with the make-up!!
- Catrice Cosmetics Glam & Doll Volume Mascara Waterproof : This is the best mascara ever!! It gives you a lot of volume and the curl in my lashes stays all day long when I have this mascara on.
- Sleek MakeUp Highlighting Palette Solstice : I’ve told you before about this palette and I am so in love. If you want to read that blogpost, click here.
- Etos Make-Up Fixing Spray Long Lasting : Etos is a Dutch brand and they came out with a fixing spray a while ago. I am in love with this product. It makes my make-up look flawless and my make-up stays all day long when I have this on.
- Yves Rocher Commage Scrub : This is the best scrub I have ever tried. It is so soft and gentle en the smell is so good!
- Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Power : I have been using this deodorant a lot in September because it was really hot in The Netherlands in September. This deodorant works so good! I didn’t had any sweaty smells during the days I used this!
- Rituals Samurai Energising Face Balm : This face balm has been doing great stuff for my face. I use this when I have really dry skin. It makes my skin look and feel amazing!
What were your favorite products in September? Have a great weekend already ♥
Love, Anne ♥