A lot of you have been doing a ‘blog goals’ post and that inspired me to do something similar! In 2016, I got really into blogging. Since I started this blog, it has been growing a lot and it was even more fun to write a lot of blogposts!
I also got really active on instagram. I am a perfectionist and in my opinion, my pictures were getting better and better! You can see in the first picture of this blogpost my ‘9 most-liked pictures of 2016’ on instagram! I am really proud of a lot of them, but they were all made in the early months of 2016. I actually think my pictures were getting better in the last months of 2016 :-).
Enough talking, let’s show my ‘2017 instagram & blogging goals’!
- Reach 500 followers on my blog. I’m already at 401 followers, how cool is that! It’s insane how many of you are already following me and I love to get to know a lot more of you!
- Post at least 2 blogposts a week. I know my life can get really busy sometime with my study, but I have so much inspiration for blogposts all the time! So I really want to make a better planning so that I can actually post at least 2 blogposts a week!
- Being better at making pictures. As I said in the beginning, I think my pictures starting to get better in the end of 2016, but I actually want to make them even better!
- Reach 1k followers on instagram. That is my dream. I’ve got to know a lot more beautylovers/beautybloggers on instagram in 2016 and I can’t wait to meet even more! I think instagram is a great social media to find more beautylovers and to make friends 🙂
- Post at least 1 picture a day on instagram. I know I get sometimes a little lazy with my instagram. I’m not always in the mood for making pictures and they’re not always as pretty as I want them to be. This is a little bit of a completion to my 3rd goal. When I’m getting better at making pictures, it will also be a lot more fun to post them ♥
- Giving more love to my followers. I always try so hard to reply to you and to follow your blog back, because I really appreciate you clicked the ‘follow-button’ on my blog. I hope I can follow a lot more cute bloggers and keep replying to all of your sweet and/or honest comments. ♥
- Meet more fellow bloggers/beautylovers. I think I mentioned it enough that I love to find new blogger/beauty-friends. I also want to make a goal of it because I think it’s really important and fun to get to know an other beautylover!
Ofcourse, I hope that I will reach all my 2017-goals! I also wish you the best of luck with your New Years Resolutions and Goals!
Have a great year and see you soon!
Love, Anne ♥