Hello friends! It’s time again for a new make-upstash-blogpost! Today, I’m showing you the 4th drawer of my make-uporganizer! So, if you’re curious, then keep op watching!
This is already the 4th drawer of my make-uporganizer, what means that we’re almost at the end. (boooh) In this drawer I store my foundation, primers, concealers, fixingspray, mascara’s, lash-tools and everyday-eyepencils!
** DISCLAIMER: I LOVE MAKE-UP. IT’S NOT THAT I WANT TO SHOW OFF BECAUSE I OWN MUCH. IT’S JUST BECAUSE I LIKE WATCHING BLOGPOSTS LIKE THIS AND I SAW IN MY POLL THAT A LOT OF YOU LIKE IT TOO. **
So, without any further ado, let the party begin!
This is how the 4th drawer of my make-uporganizer looks like. It’s actually a lot of my every-day make-up. I use the products on the bottom of the picture everyday! It’s my foundation-routine and also a bit of my eye-routine!
I’ll start today with showing you the mascara’s!
So, I’ll list everything for you:
- First the products on the left: Yves Rocher Kohlpencil (Blanc), Catrice Made to Stay Highlighter Pen (030 eye need)
- Middle, from top to bottom: 2x Catrice Waterproof Mascara (Glam & Doll), BeautyUK lash-fx Waterproof Mascara, Miss Sporty Studio Lash The MIAOWW look eyeliner, Yves Rocher Kohlpencil (Noir)
- On the right: Eyelash-curler (etos), Clear Mascara Comb
I always use the Catrice mascara, the Yves Rocher Kohlpencil in blanc on my waterline, the eyelash-curler and the clear mascara comb to go through my lashes after I put some mascara on!
I made some swatches from the eyepencils you see in the picture above:
From top to bottom: Catrice Highlighter Pen, Yves Rocher Kohlpencil (Blanc), Yves Rocher Kohlpencil (Noir) and Miss Sporty The MIAOWW look eyeliner
Now onto my everday foundation-routine:
From left to right:
- Essence get picture ready! brightening concealer (10 Ivory), Nivea Men After Shave Balm (Sensitive), NYX Pore Filler primer, L’Oréal Paris true match foundation (R1/C1 Rose Ivory). Etos make-up fixing spray (long lasting)
- Top to bottom: Catrice Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer (005), Catrice Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer (010)
Except for the essence concealer, I use these products everyday!
I also have some other (extra/back ups) face products for when some products are empty or when I want to switch up my routine!
I’ll mention them for you:
- From left to right: Nivea Men After Shave Balm (sensitive), Etos Hydrating Primer, L’Oréal Paris Nude Magique Cushion Foundation (01)
- From top to bottom: 2x Etos Concealer Stick (Porcelain), Catrice Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer (005), L.A. Girl PRO.conceal (Creamy Beige)
- From top to bottom: Catrice Camouflage Cream (010 Ivory), diaverme LASHExtender, Kiko Contouring Pencil Set (Contour and Highlighter stick)
When my skin is super dry, I love using the Hydrating Primer to get it a bit more moisturized. When I have a party, I love to use the Kiko Contouring Set. It gives you a great base for a heavy contoured look!
I hope you guys liked this post! I’m curious about your favorite foundation, concealer and primer! Let me know!
See you soon & much love, Anne ♥