Heyhey everyone!! Today I’d like to show you my empties of February and March. I have A LOT of empties for these months and I’ve saved them all up for this blogpost! Enjoy reading!
In this blogpost I will show you 18 (!!) products and things that got empty in these months. Which means that I will start very quickly with the blogpost today, otherwise it will be super long! Enjoy!
- DEMAKUP Original DUO cotton pads. Just regular and cheap cotton pads I use everyday!
- 2x Nivea Cleaning Wipes. These are just so soft. Luckily, my skin can handle all nivea products so that is awesome. I definitely recommend these wipes!
- Etos Make-Up Fixing Spray Long Lasting. This is the only fixing spray I’ve ever tried and it’s amazing!
- Nivea Micellair Water Dry and Sensitive Skin. My holy grail micellair, I always use this water to cleanse my skin and remove make-up!
- iWear multibalance all-in-1. I thought, why not mention the fluid I use for my contact lenses? Haha, this one got empty in February and I use it everyday (ofcourse)
- Aquafresh freshmint. I love this toothpaste, it just taste lovely. That’s one of the most important things for my with toothpastes!
- GARNIER Refreshing Shampoo. Love this shampoo because my hair gets oily very quick. This helps to slow this process a little bit!
- GARNIER Repairing Shampoo. Just for the ends of the hair, to give them a little bit more love because they will tend to get a little dry.
- Yves Rocher Energizing Bath & Shower Gel Raspberry Peppermint. I love Yves Rocher, as I’ve probably mentioned 10000 times before. This smell is amazing!
- Dove DermaSpa goodness Body Lotion. Just a lovely smelling and moisturizing body lotion!
- Ikea SINNLIG Scented Candle (red/sweet berries). I love this smell, you should definitely try out the ikea candles. They are lovely and also cheap!
- Yves Rocher Canneberge & Amande Hand Cream. My beloved handcream is empty, *cries*. Unfortunately, it was in the Christmas collection so I can’t get it anymore.
- miss sporty Studio Lash The MIAOWW eyeliner. This is the only eyeliner I can work with so I already bought a new one. I definitely recommend this eyeliner. It’s super easy to work with and it’s also super cheap!
- Catrice Cosmetics Glam & Doll Volume Mascara Waterproof. Lol, this is also the only mascara I can use. It just makes my eyelashes pretty, which all the other mascara’s don’t do..
- NYX HD Concealer CW02 Fair. This one is actually empty for a while now but I couldn’t throw it away. It was the first NYX product I bought and I was so happy with it!
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer 005 Light Natural. Best concealer ever, eventhough I like the color 010 more!
- MAYBELLINE BROWdrama Dark Brown. This is a lovely brow gel but the applicator is horrible so I shaped it in the shape I liked (with scissors lol)
So these were ALL the empties I had from February and March. I used most of the products everyday, like the cleansing wipes, miccelair water, handcream, mascara and catrice concealer! So that also gives you a little impression of my favorites of those months.
I hope you liked reading it and I’d like to know if you own any of these products and what you think about it.
Wish you all a lovely Sunday!
Much love, Anne ♥