Hi friends, and welcome back to my blog! Today, I’m sharing another Monthly Favorites. I haven’t done one in February and I really missed it! So here am I, back again with my favorites of the month March!
March was a really PINK month for me. Since I did a color analysis, I figured out which colors looked good on me. Not only for clothes but also for make-up. So I’ve been playing a lot with the color pink, as you will see in the favorites. I hope you’ll like it!!
I’ll start of with this super cute dress I bought at Guts & Gusto. I’ve been wearing it a lot last month. It was just a cosy but also classy dress. I styled it with different scarfs, makeup and necklaces! It has become my favorite dress at the moment!
Now, onto the make-up and beauty products!
- That pink watch you see on the left, has been on my arm for I think the whole month? Ever since I bought this watch, I’ve been totally in love with it. The color is so nice and the closing is also super handy!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette. OH MY GOD. This palette was on my wishlist for months and I finally bought it in March. I’ve been using it a lot and I hope there will be a review on it on my blog soon!!!!! The palette is flawless by the way!
- Kruidvat handcream silk with macadamia oil. Well, I actually got this handcream like 5 days ago and I’m obsessed. It moisturizes my hands so well and the smell is really good. Unfortunately, you can only buy this particular one in The Netherlands and Belgium I think, because only in these countries there is this drugstore called Kruidvat.
- Eucerin lipbalm. This one is amazing. It’s the best lipbalm I have EVER had. I will defintely recommend this lipbalm to you. I saw it on somebody’s blog (I don’t know which) and since they sell it in the store I work, I bought it. It is definitely amazing.
- L’Oréal Paris Extraordinary Oil. WOW, this one has been a lifesaver in March. My mother bought this one a while ago as a backup, but she hadn’t used the oil in a while. So she gave this oil to me. I use this before I go to bed as a night cream on my face. I do not put this on my nose and chin, because they tend to get a bit oily by itself. So only put this oil on the dry parts of your skin, and you will definitely see and feel a difference!!
I really hope March has been good to you. It was not a really super duper great month for me. I had to study a lot for some important exams and there has also been a fire near my house. But I’m sure April will be a lot better!
I wish you all a great week!
Much love, Anne ♥