Hi friends and welcome to my blog! For about two years ago I was really into the Victoria’s Secret fragrance mist’s. Everytime I saw them, I wanted to buy one. So, I’ve got a little collection of them. I’ve used them a lot now so there are a couple almost empty!
Today, I went outside in my garden to make pictures of the products. I’d love to know if you love this new setting and if you think I should do this more often! I hope you also enjoy reading this blogpost! Make sure to comment below any tips or suggestions for my (upcoming) blogposts!
Before I start, I want to tell you a little bit about these Frangrance Mist’s. You can use them on your whole body or as a perfume. They have a really concentrated fragrance but they smell really nice if you don’t spray to much on your body! The smell also lasts very long on your body (on my opinion)
So, I’ll mention now the fragrance mists in the picture below (left to right):
- Love Spell Bloom (gardenia petals & berry blossom) -> This one has a super intense frangrance. It smells super sweet and it makes me think of the scent of pink flowers!
- Strawberries & Champagne -> This is not my favorite fragrance. It smell super chemical in my opinion but it does smell a little sweet. Oh and you smell the champagne more than the strawberries!
- Pure Seduction (red plum & freesia) -> This was probably the first one I bought. IT has a deeper fragrance in my opinion but it is actually a kind of sweet too. This smell might not be for everyone but I love it!
- Passion Struck (fuji apple & vanilla orchid) -> This one smells a bit chemical at the beginning but after 5/10 minutes it starts to smell really good. It is super flowery, a bit sweet but not super sweet. It is a super fresh scent.
- Pure Seduction bloom (violet blossom & red currant) -> I love this one, it smell like a super fresh perfume, I think. I can’t really describe it but if you love fresh scents for the summer, this one’s for you!
- Endless love (apple blossom & ylang ylang) -> This is actually a super weir and kind of unexpected scent. I really loved it when I just bought it but two years later I’m not super into it anymore. I can’t really describe it well but if I have too, I’d describe it as a bit spicy I think. It’s not a regular flowery and fresh scent like the others. You really have to like smells like these, they’re not for everyone!
I also have ONE bodylotion, I thought that I could mention this too in this blogpost, since that’s the only other thing I have from Victoria’s Secret!
- Love Spell (cherry blossom & peach) -> This smells more like cherries than peach. It’s a deeper scent and I think not everyone would love this too. I actually really like it!
That is my total Victoria’s Secret collection. I need to admit, the packaging of all VS products are STUNNING! Really, they totally make me happy. Do you own any Victoria’s Secret products?
xoxo, Anne ♥