Hey everyone I’m back again and today I’ll be showing the products I used up in May and a part of June.
I had a lot of empty products this month I use in the shower, weird haha! I also have a few make-upproducts I want to show you and some skincare. So let’s dive into it!
- Daily Care Cotton Pads -> These where actually terrible. They were super thin and they fell out of my hand really quickly. I would not recommend these!
- Nivea Facial Cleansingwater -> I don’t love this as much as their micellair water, but it is an okay make-upcleanser. I’d recommend this for people with a very dry skin, because it leaves a little oil after using it.
- DEMAKUP Cleansingwhipes -> I love these. They cleanse the skin so good! They are also great for removing the make-up. I will definitely repurchase these again!
- L’Oréal Paris True Match Foundation -> Sorry for the dirty packaging, haha, I was to lazy to clean it. This is my favorite foundation of the moment. I already have 2 backups! I’d recommend this to people with a normal to dry skin!
- Etos make-up fixing spray -> Just a regular fixing spray. If you live in The Netherlands (or Belgium) and you’re looking for a low budget fixing spray, get this one!
- iWear Multibalance all-in-3 lenses fluid -> Lol, I just wanted to share this one. It’s a fluid for my contact lenses!
- Playboy Play it lovely Fragrance Collection -> Love the smell of this deodorant. It’s super sweet and it stays long enough to remove sweaty-smells!
- Syoss Anti-Grease Dryshampoo -> Not a fan of this one. It doesn’t really the work a dryshampoo should do for me. My hair gets really really oily sometimes so I need a strong dryshampoo. This one is not strong enough for my hair!
- Rituals Foaming Showergel Zensation -> I really like foaming showergels, they are just so much fun! This smell is amazing by the way. It’s Orginac Rice Milk & Cherry Blossom
- Garnier Loving Blends Conditioner with Gentle Oats -> Not a big fan of this one too, haha. I think it’s not caring enough for the tips of my hair. I really need a strong oil for that so this isn’t the one for me!
- Garnier Loving Blends Shampoo with Honey -> I really like this shampoo. It’s super caring and it makes my hair feel really soft!
Those are all the empties of these months. I actually feel like I was quite negative about a couple of products. I hope you don’t mind, haha. I always try to use up all my products, eventhough I don’t like them that much. How about you? Do you throw away ‘bad’-products quickly? Oh, and I’d also like to know if you’ve tried any of these products out!
Much love, Anne ♥