Hey friends, welcome back to my blog. Glad to have you here! To start of with something fun, my summer vacation has (officially) started! Well, I have to do-over some exams (booh) but I can already enjoy a bit of the summer!
I looked at the weather forecast today and it looks really good for the upcoming weeks. They say it will be about 25 degrees Celsius this weekend, which is about 77 degrees Fahrenheit! Today, I’d like to share with you what my blogging goals are for this summer and what I really want to do in this vacation.
Blogging goals for this summer:
- Post 3 blogposts every week. I hope so I can make this. I have so many ideas for blogposts right now, so I hope I have the time to really make the blogposts!
- Post at least 1 picture on instagram each day. This is so hard for me to maintain. I love making pictures but I want them to be perfect. Sometimes it can cost me 30 minutes to make 1 picture, haha.
- Find out how Pinterest works and be really active on it. I recently made a Pinterest account (check it out here ), but I don’t really know how it works. I hope to figure out how I can use it to promote my blog a little bit. If you have any tips on how to use it, please let me know!
- Follow more blogs and connect with more bloggers. I follow a lot of fun blogs already and I’ve met a lot of bloggers already but I hope to connect with even more bloggers this summer!
- Doing more fashion-related blogposts. I actually haven’t done much fashion-blogposts, but I’m really starting to like fashion and clothes. I hope I can make a couple of blogposts in that theme this summer!
- Reach 800 followers on WordPress. I hope I will succeed this. It’s insane how quick I gained followers the last months and I really want to thank you for hitting that follow button. Current tally: 749.
- Reach 900 followers on Instagram. I’m almost there, haha! I really like instagram and since I haven’t been super active the last monts, a lot of people unfollowed me (booh). I hope I can gain some followers again this summer! Current tally: 866.
- Gain some followers on Pinterest. As I told you, I just made an account and I only have one follower. I hope I learn to understand the app a little more and gaining some followers is never a bad thing! Current tally: 1.
Some other random things I want to do this summer:
- Learn to speak Italian. I really want to learn to speak this language. We’re going almost every year to this beautiful country in the summer and I just want to understand the people there. I can say things like ‘hello’ and ‘goodbye’ and I can even count to 10, but that’s all. I hope I can learn to say at least a couple of sentences in Italian.
- Get to know Excel better. Yes, I’m talking about Microsoft Excel. I need to do a lot with this program for my study and I don’t know much about it, yet. I hope I can teach myself a little more with this program. If you have any tips about helpful Youtube video’s or websites I need to check out, they are very welcome!
- Doing fun stuff with my friends and family. I’m already doing great stuff with them but I want to do even more fun things with them this summer vacation. I think summer is a great season to go on adventures and that is a thing I really want to do this summer.
- Doing sporty things. Mom, I know you’re reading this and you’re probably going to laugh at me
(I’ve told her many many times that I wanted to sport but I always end up sitting on the cough eating chocolate)
but I really really want to work out more. Not only in the gym, I also want to do more things on my bike. I think that would be great to do on these days where it will not be really hot so I don’t need to carry 2 liters of water around. (I don’t want to dry out, haha)
So that are my goals for this summer. Whenever I’m bored or when I feel motivated, I will look at this blogpost and remember what my goals are. Do you have any goals you want to achieve this summer or things you want to do? Let me know!
I wish you already a happy weekend.