Hey everyone, welcome back at my blog!!! This Thursday, I’ve told you all about my little trip to Amsterdam. Today, I’ll be sharing what all I’ve bought there!! So, if you’re curious about that, keep on reading!!
If you want to see the blogpost about my Amsterdam trip, you can click here.
What you need to know first: (1) I’m not wearing any shoes or socks so don’t bother that haha (2) I know that I bought a lot!! and (3) I tried to make good pictures but they might be a little blurry, sorry for that!
I was really looking for some cute summer dresses and some tops. I think I’ve found a great selection of clothes, so let’s start!!
- Primark – €17 A light pink dress with a little brown belt.
2. Primark – €17 The same dress in light green, there is also a belt with this one but I couldn’t find it!
3. Primark – €13 This is a blouse dress, with super pretty flowery details. It actually looks much better in real!!
4. Primark – €2,50 I also bought two of this simple black shirt! I want to use this for DIY’s!
5. Sample Fashion – €19,95 This is the only thing I bought at the Albert Cuijp Market. I really love this blue color and the flamingo’s are too cute!!
6. Stradivarius – €19,95 Can we please take a little moment for this top. This is everything I wanted. I really love that lace up detail in the front and the butterfly sleeves. I’m wearing this shirt today too and it’s just too pretty!!!
7. Stradivarius – €17,95 This top is even better in my opinion. I found out that fuchsia pink is a great color for me. Oh and what do you think about the combination with the pants? I bought the pants last week in Germany and I thought this was a great combi!
8. Stradivarius – €9,95 These tops were just too cheap. This is a light pink one and it has no sleeves. It’s perfect for the summer and I also like this combination with the pants!
9. Stradivarius – €9,95 I also bought the same top in black. You can see the white details over here. The pink top has these details in fuchsia!
Last but not least I bought some skincare. I went to Yves Rocher and the NYX store.
Yves Rocher: Peeling & Mask especially for pores, pimples and oily skin. (I’ll probably make a review on these products if you want, let me know!)
NYX: Matte Finish Spray, I had the dewy one but I wasn’t satisfied with the result so I wanted to try this one out!
As you can see, it was a very succesful trip and I think I bought a lot of cute new clothes for the summer. What was your favorite item? I think mine was the fuchsia top with the lace up detail and butterfly sleeves. Oh and the blue blouse dress!
I will see you soon again!