Hey you and welcome back to my blog! Today I’m sharing my favorite things of June!! And yes, I gave it a new name! In stead of ‘June Favorites’ I called it ‘June Obsessions‘.
Why? Because I thought everyone was using ‘Favorites’ and I want to be different! This time I’m not only showing you make-up and beauty products, I’m also sharing a couple of other things. So let’s dive into my June Obsessions!
- Gliss Kur Marrakesh Oil -> OMG, best detangler spray ever! It detangles my hair super well and it has marrakesh oil in it, what is also very nutritient for my hair!
- Nivea Pearl & Beauty Deodorant -> The best deo ever. It is more expensive than other deo’s but totally worth it. I don’t smell sweaty after putting this deo on.
- Yves Rocher Cleansing Mask & Cleansing Peeling -> There will be a review on this soon but literally after using this duo twice a week, my pores and pimples are almost gone!
- Bio Oil -> OMG what an invention is this oil. Literally, it saved my legs. They were so dry and I had so many scars on them. After using this oil for about two months now, my legs look a lot better!
- NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray -> I like this one better than the dewy one because I feel like this one makes my makeup stay much longer!!
- Urban Decay Naked 3 -> I have this one for a long time now but I’ve been using this one almost every day in June! Wow, what a beauty! I already used this palette a lot but in June, I think I haven’t used any other eyeshadows!!
My (new) hair!!
Yes, I’ve been obsessed with this eventhough I only cut it 3 days before June ended. I love my new haircut and if you want to read more about it, read this blogpost: Hair Transformation ♥
Once Upon A Time
I watched this whole series in June and I loved it! It was hard to get into it in the beginning but after seeing a couple of episodes, I started loving this series. I’m really bad at explaining what it’s about, because there has been so much happened in 5 seasons! So I just suggest looking a summary up on google!!
Season 5 of New Girl
Love this show and only a couple of days ago the new season came out on Netflix here! I watched the whole season in 3 days! New Girl is just so funny and if you want to know what it’s about, I also suggest searching it up on google because my explanation would be so bad, haha!
Well, these were all my June Obsessions. I really hope you liked it and I’d love to know what your June Obsessions are!
Much love and xo, Anne