Today, I’ll be showing you my empty make-up, skincare and haircare products from August and September. I saved up a lot of empties these months so it’s definitely a fun blogpost to share this time!
Let’s start directly because I saved a lot of products during August & September for this blogpost!
- Ari by Ariana Grande -> Wow, I finished a perfume! Never done that before. I love this perfume, it’s my all time favorite! Repurchase? Already done.
- Candle with vanilla scent -> YAY, I used up my first scented candle of the season! It’s with a vanilla scent. I really really love vanilla! Repurchase? Yes!
- Nivea anti-perspirant pearl & beauty deodorant (+ pocket one) -> This is the best deodorant ever! I think I’ve told you this before but it helps definitely against the sweaty smell and the sweat overall! Repurchase? Yes!
- Kruidvat handcream macadamia oil -> I really liked this handcream. The smell was amazing and it was really hydrating for my hands. Repurchase? Maybe.
- Nivea creme -> This is the best cream for extremely dry skin. I’ve been using this cream since I’m little and I still use it on a regular basis! Repurchase? Yes.
- Yves Rocher Soothing Moisturizing Cream -> This is a sample I got at the store and I took it with me to Italy! I used this sample for 2 weeks long (!!) and my skin had such a great reaction to it. I immediately bought the normal one! Repurchase? Already done!
- BioNike Intensive Night Treatment -> I got this sample on an event and I used this for a week. My skin has never been better! If you can find this product, I definitely recommend you buying it! Repurchase? Definitely, if I can!
- Wattpads from DESPAR -> Just regular wattpads, nothing special! Repurchase? If necessary, yes!
- DEMAK UP Ultra Efficace Wattpads -> I really like these. I bought them for a really cheap price and I love the relief these wattpads have! Repurchase? Definitely!
- Yves Rocher Express Eye Makeup Remover -> I love this eye makeup remover! I reviewed this a long time ago, so if you want to check it out, click here! It’s the best eye makeup remover I’ve tried! Repurchase? Already done!
- Yves Rocher Anti-Pores serum -> It’s already a long time ago I’ve used this serum up. I remember that I really liked this serum for making my pores look smaller. I did bought some new products though, so I don’t really remember the effect of this serum. Repurchase? No, because I’ve found better products.
- Nivea Soothing Tonic -> Not a big fan of this one. My skin got really troubled when I used this tonic. I definitely prefer micellair water! Repurchase? No!
- Schwarzkopf Taft Dry Shampoo -> I love this dryshampoo. It’s the best I’ve ever used and it’s very very inexpensive. Repurchase? Already done!
- Gliss Kur Total Repair 1-minute Mask -> YAS this product saved my hair. It’s a one minute mask and I sue this once per week. It really makes your dry hair soft and silky again! Repurchase? Already done!
- Yves Rocher Vanilla Bourbon Shower Gel -> I told you I love vanilla. Definitely my favorite scent and especially for this time of the year! It is a little bit expensive though! Repurchase? Maybe.
- L’Oréal Paris Nude Magique Cushion Foundation -> I loved this foundation for summer, really, what a beautiful and natural foundation. I do love foundation with a little more coverage nowadays. I used this product with a lot of love but it’s empty now! Repurchase? Probably next summer!
- Essence eyeshadow shimmer effect 01 chill out -> This was one of my first eyeshadows ever and I used it A LOT. I’ve had this eyeshadow for more than 7 years now and I think it’s not good anymore. The pigment is also almost gone. Repurchase? No, Essence also doesn’t sell this eyeshadow anymore!
- Essence stay all day translucent fixing powder -> I wanted to have a loose powder, so I bought this one and it was good! It was super cheap and the product did it’s work! Repurchase? Definitely!
- Urban Decay Razor Sharp Liquid Eyeliner in Goldrush -> I’m finally throwing this product away. I kept forgetting to do that. I don’t like this eyeliner at all. It has no pigmentation and it is really hard to apply. (I also mentioned that in this blogpost) Repurchase? Definitely not!
- Etos Kohlpencil in Black -> Not a big fan of this pencil. It’s really cheap and really pigmented, but it doesn’t stay in place! Repurchase? Don’t think so!
This were all my empties of the months August and September. I really saved them up these months, so it was a little longer blogpost than I usually do! Have you tried any of these products and what do you think of them?
Much love & see you next time, Anne ♥