We all know the standard transition, crease and highlighter colors but have you seen these yet? I’m showing you the most unique and beautiful colors of my eyeshadow collection today!
I’ve been obsessed with eyeshadow for a while now so I have quite a collection. I own a couple of expensive palettes but the biggest part of my collection consist of cheaper palettes. A lot of low-budget brands are coming out with these amazing eyeshadow palettes so it’s super cool that the palettes are cheap!
Today, I’ll be talking about the most unique and beautiful colors of eyeshadow I own. These are colors I find super beautiful and I have never seen before at other brands. So I stop talking now, let’s find out what eyeshadowcolors I love!
Let’s start of with the 2 most beautiful palettes in my collection. The Urban Decay Naked 3 palette and the ABH Modern Renaissance palette. They are both very beautiful but if I’m comparing them to other brands and other eyeshadow colors, are these my favorite colors:
- Urban Decay Naked 3 – Buzz – This is a very glittery purple color. It’s actually a combination between pink and purple with a really lovely glittery finish!
- Urban Decay Naked 3 – Liar – This color is my favorite color at the moment. It is a brown color with a cool undertone and very subtle glitters in it. It’s a little bit duochrome I think? When I move the color around I see pink, silver an golden glitters!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance – Vermeer – Wow, my life changed since I started using this color. It is such a pigmented, bright white color! In some lights it has a purple undertone and in other lights it looks a little bit golden!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance – Buon Fresco – This is the only matte shade I’ll be mentioning today but this one is a beauty! It is a lighter purple/mauve shade with a cool undertone. It’s a perfect crease color, but it’s also perfect for your whole eyelid. You can do everything with this of color!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance – Primavera – I’m not super into pure golden eyeshadows but this is an exception! It’s so beautiful and so pigmented! It is a darker golden shade with a perfect amount of shimmer/glitters in it!
- Wet n Wild Comfort Zone – Eyelid Color – This is a very unique dark green color. It has a golden sheen in it and it has small glitters. (you can see it the best in the flash-picture)
- Wet n Wild Comfort Zone – Definer – This is a very weird and unique color. It has a little bit of a gel-like formula so it’s also perfect as an eyeliner. It is a duochrome brown color with a green and purple sheen on it, very unique!
- Catrice Liquid Metal Eyeshadow – 020 Gold n’ Roses – Oh I love the Liquid Metal eyeshadows by Catrice but unfortunately, they aren’t available anymore. This is just a very pretty and intense pink color. It has a cool undertone and it has pink and silver glitters in it.
- Essence All About Sunrise – 03 sunrise – This is the most intens white color I’ve ever seen. I even have to be careful that I don’t apply too much. It has a golden sheen in it.
- Sephora It Palette Nude – So this is a bit of a mixture of grey and brown. It has a subtle cool toned shimmer, it’s very beautiful.
- Sleek i-Divine – STORM 578 – Perfect Storm – This is a very unique pink color. I own a lot of pink shimmery eyeshadow colors and this is one of the best. It’s a little bit rose gold, but it does have silver glitters in it.
- Sleek i-Divine – STORM 578 – Fire Storm – This is a purple/burgundy color with a purple/burgundy shimmer in it. It’s a color I’ve never seen before, it’s not like the usual burgundy colors. It’s a very deep and vampy red color.
- Sleek i-Divine – STORM 578 – Dust Storm – This is such a unique color. It’s a warm brown with golden and red glitters in it. You don’t see the red color very well but you see that it has a little bit of a burgundy ‘background’. Very beautiful on the eyelid!
- Sleek i-Divine – STORM 578 – Gathering Storm – This is a color I haven’t used a lot yet but it’s such a stunning color. It is a grey/blue color with some grey/silver glitters in it. I should wear this one more often!
Here is a quick view of all the colors I mentioned:
Which color(s) do you like the most? And do you own any of these palettes or similar eyeshadow colors?
I hope you liked this blogpost. It’s a bit different than I normally do, but I thought it would be really fun to do. It’s also a good memory for me if I have no inspiration for an eyeshadowlook! I hoop to see you soon again.
Much love, Anne ♥