Today I’ll share the products I used up last month. There have been a lot of empty make-upproducts so I think this will be a fun blogpost to read! Enjoy!
- Yves Rocher Botanical Scrub -> This scrub does the work alright. The only thing I dislike is the smell of the product. I’m not very into the apricot scent. Repurchase? Probably not.
- Etos Showergel Rose -> The showergel itself was bright pink and it gave such cool effect! I really loved the smell of this. I would definitely recommend it, if it’s still available. Repurchase? Yes.
- Nivea Micellair Cleansingtowels -> BEST. CLEANSINGTOWELS. EVER. Really, these are so good! I was already using the nivea micellair water, but I found those and they are just too good. Whenever I feel really tired in the evening, I use these and it completely cleanses my skin! Repurchase? YES.
- DEMAKUP Cotton Pads -> Just regular cotton pads. They are nice and super cheap! Repurchase? Yes.
- Miss Sporty Studio Lash The Miaoww -> This is my go-to eyeliner. It is super cheap and it does the work perfectly. I haven’t tried a different eyeliner ever since I fell in love with this one. Repurchase? Already done.
- Essence all about matt! fixing compact powder -> OMG, this is the first time every I finished a powder. This is my go-to fixing powder for everything! It is super cheap as well and it does the work it has to do! Repurchase? Already done.
- Catrice Eyebrow filler Perfecting & Shaping Gel -> This is an okay eyebrow gel. It does keep the eyebrows in place all day. It does have a lot of product on the brush so you have to be careful with that. Repurchase? Maybe.
- Catrice Glam & Doll Volume Mascara Waterproof -> I think I’ve mentioned this mascara a lot of times before. It’s just the perfect mascara for me! I’ll definitely recommend this to all people and to people with stubborn lashes like me. Repurchase? YES
Okay, I finished 4 (!!) settingsprays. I know, it’s insane. They were all kinda empty at the beginning of November so I finished them all in one month!
- Kiko Face Make Up fixer -> Not a fan of this one. This is more like a mist and it was already empty after 3 times of using it. I liked the feeling of it, but it was too expensive to finish so fast. Repurchase? Definitely not.
- NYX Dewy Finish Setting Spray -> I loved this settingspray this summer! I do have to say that my t-zone is very oily, so I’d prefer a more matte setting spray. If you’re going for that dewy look, definitely consider this setting spray! Repurchase? Yes.
- NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray -> This is what I mean with a matte setting spray. This product is great if you have an oily skin or T-zone, just like me. I do have really dry skin on my face as well, and this setting spray doesn’t accentuate that. This setting spray is perfect! Repurchase? Already done!
- Etos Long Lasting Make-up fixing spray -> This product is also lovely. The own thing I dislike is that I sometimes get full drops on my skin. That’s not what I want. Repurchase? Maybe.
These were all my empty products of the month November. I hope you enjoyed reading this blogpost. Let me know if you want to see my empty products every month.
There’s one more thing I want to talk about. I know there haven’t been much new blogposts on my blog lately. That’s because of my extremely busy schedule. I just started a new job and I have a lot of deadlines (and homework) for school. My job and school come before my blog, because blogging is a hobby for me. I do hope you don’t mind. I felt a bit sad because I had so many blogpost ideas. I hope I can make a couple Christmas-blogposts the upcoming weeks. I will definitely be active on my instagram, so make sure to follow that if you want to see more of me!
I wish you a lovely week & see you soon!