There are less than 4 hours to go in 2017 here in The Netherlands so I had to make a recap blogpost! I just want to make a list of all the things I achieved in 2017 and all the things that happened to me. As the title says it already, the ups and downs of 2017!
I really like reading these kind of blogposts so I had to make one myself. It’s also so good to look back at in the future so I’ll know what I’ve done in 2017!
Let’s start with a quick recap of the goals I set for my blog and Instagram at the beginning of this year: Instagram & Blogging goals for 2017 ♥
I reached 1k followers on my blog!!! YAY, I already have 1338 followers at the moment! I also reached 1k followers on my instagram!! I have to say that I haven’t posted 2 blogposts a week and 1 picture everyday on instagram because I was so busy with school and my social life! But I do hope you loved my content in 2017!
Let’s make a little list of my most viewed blogposts of 2017:
I also listed my most-liked pictures on instagram, you can see that blogpost here: Instagram 2017 Best Nine / The story behind the pictures
So, talking about blogging.. I had my first two collabs with brands this year! It all started in January with a collab with Beauty 4 Sale. I reviewed 4 low-budget products for them and the respons of you guys was great! (First Impression: BeautyUK, Sleek & W7)
Then it happened again in October! I got an invitation from Emani Makeup to come to the Beauty Trade Festival and review some of their products. That is what I did and I wrote a couple of blogposts about their products: Review Emani HD Corrective Concealer + Giveaway, Blush Tips & Tricks, Review Emani Hydrawear Foundation, Review Dr. Spiller Jojoba Peeling Cream and My everyday make-uplook, Fall 2017, Tutorial.
Now, let’s talk about my favorite music of 2017. Songs I really loved this year are Despacito (Luis Fonsi), Bad Liar (Selena Gomez), Shape of you (Ed Sheeran), Slow Hands (Niall Horan), Believer (Imagine Dragons), What about us (P!nk) and 1-800-273-8255 (Logic).
I did some other great things in 2017, that I will list down for you:
- I turned 19 years old! Literally, time flies! It’s cool to be an adult though, you can do more stuff (legally, lol). (My 19th birthday!)
- I went skiing in February and December. (I just came back from 5 days of skiing) I went to Saalbach-Hinterglemm in Austria both times.
- I went several times to Amsterdam for shopping. I also went to Antwerp (BE), Essen (GE), Eindhoven (NL), Münster (GE), Verona (IT) and Milan (IT).
- I went to Italy in the summer and I had the greatest time ever. (I made a lot of blogposts about that, if you want to know more about it)
- I changed my hair! I cut it a lot shorter and I’m still super happy I did it! (Hair Transformation ♥)
Let’s also talk about the ‘downs’ of 2017 very quickly:
- In March, our hedge was set on fire. (Panic.)
- A bolt of lightning hit something close to our house. We had a lot of issues with the electricity and a lot of electrical devices were broken.
- I didn’t get the Propedeuse of my study. I could go to my second year though (that’s where I’m in now)
Overall, 2017 was quite a good year. It had its ups and downs but it was good. I’m already looking forward to all the things I will achieve and experience in 2018!
What has been your favorite song of 2017 and what is the best achievement or experience you had?
Much love and see you in 2018, Anne ♥