Hey you, welcome to my (new) blog! How are you? Today, I will tell you a little bit of what happened in January and why I was absent. I also want to inform you a little bit about my plans for the upcoming months. So keep reading if you are interested!!
First of all: Happy New Year!!! Okay, I’m a little bit embarrassed that I haven’t said that already. Yes, this is my official first blogpost of 2018!! Welcome to my new blog! What do you think of it? Let me know if you have any tips in the comments below!
Let’s have a quick look of my January:
- On December 31st I came back from my skiing trip! I celebrated NYE at home, watching TV. Nothing special because I was very tired of the trip.
- The first week of January I still had vacation from school. I had to study a lot and I had a lot of deadlines after that week, so it didn’t feel like vacation.
- Then I had one more week before my exam weeks. It was actually a busy week. I had a lot of deadlines and a lot of studying to do. I also went to a TV-show (I was in the audience) with a couple of friends and I had a dinner with some people of an extra class I was following.
- And then it happened: EXAM WEEKS. Ugh, the most hateful time of school. I was at home studying all day (well actually all night) and I wasn’t seeing the sun a lot.
- After my exam weeks I had a little vacation (of three days) and my new classes started. So now you’re up-to-date.
I was also working in this new website in January. I contacted my friend Kim to help me creating this. Well, actually, she did almost all of it. She even made my banner. I think it looks so cool! I’m super super happy that I went ‘self hosted’. I can do a lot more with my website now!
I also have to admit that I watched all 10 episodes of FRIENDS this January. Yes. That is a lot. But there is an explanation for that, haha! It was just such an easy show to watch so I put it on during studying. That’s why I watched them all in a short amount of time!
Anyways, I also wanted to inform you about my plans for this blog. I want to post 2 blogposts a week, at least I will try to do that. I also want to post at least 5 pictures per week on my instagram. I’m very motivated, not only for school, but also for my blog now. I really missed blogging and instagramming during January and I have a lot of inspiration for new blogposts now!
So, I hope you are up-to-date now. If you have any questions, requests or tips for me after reading this blogpost, please comment down below! I hope to see you soon!
Much love, Anne ♥