Heyhey! It’s been a while, one month to be exactly. I have been wanting to write a blogpost, but the inspiration was totally gone these last weeks. So yeah, I’ve finally found some inspiration and some extra time to write a blogpost! 🙂
The last couple of weeks were kind of busy! I am still doing my internship, 40 hours a week. It’s been though, because I had a really bad cold and a fever. I had to stay home for a couple of days and I felt really sick. I think it has something to do with the weather getting colder and the autumn coming up! I still haven’t fully recovered from this sickness, but it’s getting better.
I also went on a weekend trip, when the weather was a bit better. I went with my parents, sister and grandma and it was so much fun. We went to the beach in The Netherlands and it was wonderful! Luckily it wasn’t too cold at that time.
After that weekend trip, I got sick and I stayed home for a while. I tried finding a new hobby and that’s when I started a journal! It’s kind of like a bullet journal, but I don’t have a planner in it. I only use it to be creative and to remember my days. I was thinking of making a blogpost about it soon, let me know if you’d like that!
I also got a new package from the brand that I am an ambassador of, Weleda! I did a blogpost about a couple of their products, have you seen it? I got a really exciting package this month, the theme was ‘scents of Weleda’. Which means that I got to try out a lot of different scents! I mostly got shower gels, but I also got a deodorant, a body oil and a bath milk!
(I tried everything to make the picture less blurry, but I couldn’t get it any sharper. You can find a sharp picture on my Instagram!)
The products I got are:
- Sea Buckthorn shower gel. This is a very fresh but also kind of warm scent. It’s hard to explain haha, I’ve had never heard about this scent before I got it. It’s supposed to be good for you skin so that it won’t age that fast.
- Arnica shower gel. This is a shower gel that is great for after an exercise or a sports game. It’s very good for your muscles. It has a very strong scent and it just smells healing to me. It’s pretty hard to explain scents via writing!
- Wild roses shower gel & body oil. Who doesn’t love a good, flowery shower gel! I really love to use this in the morning, when I know I have a long day coming up. It’s a great smell to relax with. And, lucky as I was, I got a wild roses body oil for my birthday! It’s so sweet that they thought about that!
- Lavender shower gel. What can I say? I love this! I actually reviewed this scent in my last blogpost already, so check that out. This is my favourite scent of their collection. I just looooove lavender!
- Pomegranate body oil. This is more of a strong scent. It’s not very fresh or flowery, it’s more like a spicy scent to me. Unfortunately, it’s not my favourite scent, so I think my mother will be very happy with this. If you’re into stronger scents, this one might be perfect for you!
- Citrus roll-on deodorant. I actually never use roll-on deodorants, so I was really excited to try this one. It’s really fresh and it helps the sweaty smells stay away! I have to say that the citrus smell is strong, so you must like that!
Anyways, I hope you are all up-to-date on my life right now! I’d really love it if you leave a comment down below or if you follow me on Instagram! I hope you have a great week and I will come back soon with a new blogpost!
Love, Anne ♥