Today, I want to show you my November favorites. I don’t have many products this time because I haven’t bought much makeup/beauty products in November. I have been using a lot of products I already had. ♥
So, here are my favorites:
From left to right:
- Sweet Like Candy by Ariana Grande. I bought this perfume in Münster (Germany) and I am so happy with it. This is all I wish for in a perfume and I’ve been using it everyday since I bought it! And this package tho, AMAZING♥♥
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer. This one has always been my favorite but I bought this one a shade darker last month. I bought shade 010, I always had 005. I have been using it to cover up my red spots in my face and it works amazing!
- Dufti by Gies (exotic woods). I wanted to talk about these candles in general. I love (almost) all the scents they sell. I also bought these candles in Germany, I think you can only buy them there. The scents are amazing and the candles look so cute (eventhough you can’t actually see that on this picture)
- Etos Highlighting Illuminizer. Etos is a Dutch drugstore, they also sell makeup (and beauty) products from their own brand. This is a liquid highlighter and I’ve been using it a lot as a base for my powder highlighter last moth. It gives you an even more amazing glow than when you’re only using a powder highlighter.
- Yves Rocher Canneberge & Amande Hand Cream. This hand cream is from the Christmas collection from Yves Rocher. It’s a limited edition. The smell of this hand cream is amazing and it makes my hands also really soft!
What are your ‘November Favorites’?
Love, Anne ♥