Today, I’d like to share my favorite things of December! I have a couple of make-upproducts, a skincare product, a sweater and a card-holder I want to show you! So let’s start!
Let’s start with the sweater I’ve been wearing A LOT!
This is just a super cozy and cute sweater I bought by Bershka when I was in Maastricht, a city in The Netherlands. I love the neckline and the parts at the end of the sleeves! That makes the sweater even more fun!
- Catrice Luminous Lips 120 Wood Rose Propose? Such a lovely ‘better than my lips’ color. A lovely color and it moisturizes your lips!
- NYX Cosmetics Color Riot. I love this eyeshadow-quattro! It has lovely warm-toned colors in it. I posted a blogpost about this palette. If you want to see that, click here.
- HEMA OV-Chipkaart Case. In the Netherlands we have one card (OV-Chipkaart) for the bus/train/metro where you can put money on to travel with it. My mom bought me a case for it so I will not loose the card! And look how cute this case is!!
- Catrice Powder Blush C01 Caviar And Champagne. I reinvented this blush in my make-upstash! I actually hated it because it is a really pigmented blush, but when I apply just a little bit, it has such a great effect! Defenitely a favorite now!
- Yves Rocher Express Eye Makeup Remover. This remover is totally a favorite of mine! Since I bought this blush, I’ve been wearing a lot more eyeliner because that is so easy to remove with this remover now! Before, I didn’t wear eyeliner much, becaue I hated to remove it. 🙂 I also did a review on this remover, you can see that here.
These are my december favorites, what are yours?
Love, Anne ♥