Hi everyone! I’m FINALLY making this blogpost. I will be showing you my make-upcollection. Well, only a part of it. I store my make-upcollection in an organizer, with 5 drawers. I will show you 1 drawer every week! I hope you’ll enjoy it!
Today is actually my favorite drawer, beside my eyeshadowdrawer. I’m going to show you my highlighter, blushes, bronzers and fixing powders! I will first tell you were I got my organizer from. It’s a organizer from Fancy Cube. I have the original one, from €99,95. I’m so happy with it! My make-up is so organized and it looks amazing!
** Disclaimer: I love make-up. It’s not that I want to show off because I own much. It’s just because I like watching blogposts like this and I saw in my poll that a lot of you like it too. **
So without any further ado, let’s start with the first part of my collection!
So these are all my highlighters, blushes, bronzers and fixing powders. This is how I store them in my drawer. I’d like to do my favorite products, I use everyday, at the beginning of my drawer (bottom of the picture).
You can see here all the powders. I will mention every product for you from left to right. Starting with the upper row.
- Catrice Defining Blush (Love & Peach), Catrice Multi Matt Blush (Strawberry Frappuccino), Etos Blush Powder, Catrice Blush Artist (CorAll I Need)
- Kiko Moon Dust Face Powder* (01 Mysterious Pink), Catrice Treasure Trove Powder Blush* (C01 Caviar and Champagne), Wet n Wild Mega Glo Illuminating Powder (Catwalk Pink), The Body Shop Shimmer Waves (02 Blush)
- Essence Sun Club Shimmer Bronzing Powder (20 suntanned), Catrice Professional Contouring Palette (010 Ashy Radiance), Catrice Matt Bronzer* (Brave Bronze), Essence Stay All Day Translucent Fixing Powder (10 translucent)
- Sleek Highlighting Palette (Solstice), Catrice Highlighting Powder* (C01 Flagg The Union Jack), Essence Cinderella Highlighter Powder* (01 The Glass Slipper), Essence All About Matt Fixing Compact Powder
- Catrice Liquid Metal Eyeshadow (020 Gold ‘N Roses), Catrice High Glow Mineral Highlighting Powder (010 Light Infusion), Manhatten CELEBRATE! Shimmer Powder (415 Gold), Etos Highlighting Illuminizer, Catrice All Matt Plus Shine Control Powder (027 Rosy Beige)
* = Limited Edition
These are all the products I own in that category. I have to say, the catrice/essence (the cheaper brands) packages, are terrible. They’re almost all broken even though I’m really careful with them! Next up I will show you my favorite products and some swatches.
I already mentioned all the products, so if you want the name of a certain product, please scroll a little up. I also made swatches of these products. The first picture will be swatches of the upper row on this picture, the second picture will be swatches of the lower row.
You can see the swatches on the first picture better because that are mostly blushes. Highlighters are just so hard to photograph!!
So, this was the first blogpost of my make-upcollection series. I really hope you liked it and if you have any questions, just ask me. I can make more swatches on instagram if you want!!
Do you have any products of my collection?
Much love, Anne ♥