- What is attract in science?
- What attracts you most in a person?
- What does synonym mean in English?
- What makes a woman attractive physically?
- What makes you sexually attracted to someone?
- Do similar personalities attract?
- What is the meaning of attracting?
- What is another word for attracting?
- What does a antonym mean?
- How do you use attract in a sentence?
- What attracts a female to a male?
- What does it mean to attract attention?
What is attract in science?
to draw by a physical force causing or tending to cause to approach, adhere, or unite; pull (opposed to repel): The gravitational force of the earth attracts smaller bodies to it..
What attracts you most in a person?
Eyes,smile, and personality. … Smiling is one of the most attractive things you can do. Those closed eyes smiles that make you feel like a kid again are the best. Personality is really what attracts me.
What does synonym mean in English?
a word having the same or nearly the same meaning as another in the language, as happy, joyful, elated. A dictionary of synonyms and antonyms (or opposites), such as Thesaurus.com, is called a thesaurus.
What makes a woman attractive physically?
Facial symmetry has been shown to be considered attractive in women, and men have been found to prefer full lips, high forehead, broad face, small chin, small nose, short and narrow jaw, high cheekbones, clear and smooth skin, and wide-set eyes.
What makes you sexually attracted to someone?
5. More hormones. … And physical contact — hugging as well as sexual contact — has been shown to increase oxytocin, the love hormone. So it makes sense that spending more time with someone, enjoying their company, and touching them more would make you feel more attracted to them.
Do similar personalities attract?
Complementary versus similar personalities As it turns out, there is almost no evidence to support this hypothesis. … One review of 313 studies with over 35,000 participants found that similarity was a strong predictor of attraction in the early stages of a relationship – finding no evidence that opposites attract.
What is the meaning of attracting?
Definition of attract. transitive verb. : to cause to approach or adhere: such as. a : to pull to or draw toward oneself or itself A magnet attracts iron. b : to draw by appeal to natural or excited interest, emotion, or aesthetic sense : entice attract attention The museum attracts visitors.
What is another word for attracting?
Some common synonyms of attract are allure, captivate, charm, enchant, and fascinate.
What does a antonym mean?
noun. a word opposite in meaning to another. Fast is an antonym of slow.Compare synonym(def 1).
How do you use attract in a sentence?
Examples of attract in a Sentence The company has a difficult time attracting good employees because of its poor pay and benefits. The chance to travel around the world attracted me to a career as a flight attendant. The museum attracts visitors from all over the world.
What attracts a female to a male?
Lust Is Complicated, But Studies Show These 19 Things Make Men More Attractive to WomenLook for the universal signals of flirtation.Look for someone ‘in your league’Present yourself as high status.Look older.Grow a light beard.Build muscle (but not too much)Be kind.Wear red.More items…•
What does it mean to attract attention?
1. to make someone notice someone or something. He waved to attract the attention of the waitress. The trial has attracted international attention.